Exelon Corporation is the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with approximately $33 billion in annual revenues. The Exelon family of companies participates in every stage of the energy value chain, from generation to competitive energy sales to transmission to delivery.
Headquartered in Chicago, Exelon has operations and business activities in 47 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. The company is the largest competitive U.S. power generator, with approximately 35,000 megawatts of owned capacity comprising one of the nation's cleanest and lowest-cost power generation fleets. Its Constellation business unit provides energy products and services to approximately 100,000 business and public sector customers and approximately 1 million residential customers. Exelon's utilities deliver electricity and natural gas to approximately 6.6 million customers in central Maryland (BGE), northern Illinois (ComEd) and southeastern Pennsylvania (PECO).
Learn more about the merged company.
Where do we rank?
• Exelon has been the top-ranked electric and gas utility on the FORTUNE 500 for four years running.
• Exelon was the No. 1 ranked U.S. utility for the second year in a row on Forbes Magazine's 2011 list of the world's largest, most power public companies.
• Exelon was the No. 1 ranked U.S. electric utility on Platt's Top 250 Global Energy Companies list in 2011.
Key Stats (Exelon and Constellation Combined for 2011)
• Operating Revenues $32.7 billion
• Assets $74.5 billion
• Employees 27,000
• Owned U.S. Generating Capacity Approximately 34,650 megawatts
• Electric and Natural Gas Delivery Customers 6.6 million
Executive Chairman, Mayo A. Shattuck III
President & CEO, Christopher M. Crane
Exelon Management Team
Exelon Board of Directors
Exelon Action Network
You are the most important resource in our network. Your time and participation drives policymaking decisions and influences legislation every day. On this website, you can learn about issues important to Exelon, and immediately take action by contacting your Congressman via phone or email.